I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It's easy.
"I don't know why I let it hold me back for so long. I've desired these two Beauties for so long but I let that one stupid little thing hold me back. I've had a policy of not paying deposits upfront but I finally relented and gave in to their Power. And now I'm kicking myself for not doing it sooner..."
If You don't live in Edmonton - or even if you do...
Why We're The BEST
We'll tell you now that 60% of that "WHY" is because of WHO we are... TRUE Dommes working together in perfect harmony, with a shared love for the world of BDSM. The other 40% is attributed to our methodology... which is non-negotiable.
We require ALL new boys to complete our two online forms: the Submissive Checklist and the Negotiation Form.
Our Submissive Checklist tells us about your desires (the ones you know, the ones you don't, the ones that interest you, and the ones you'd specify as a "hard limit"). You can even rate your interest level on each fetish depending on how interested you are. It's actually pretty fun to fill out, so we're told.
Our Negotiation Form is mostly about your body and what it's okay with, discussing both interests and bodily limits. We only want you to endure sensations that we WANT to cause. If you are feeling a sensation that affects your session in a negative way (anything that distracts you from what WE are doing), it distracts both you AND your body from the fantastic sensations that you... may deserve.
Regardless, If you don't complete both forms, we won't see you. Period. The reason we're so coveted in North America is due to our methods, so just go through a few hoops, because it's worth it.
🔥 Guaranteed 🔥
Desire a man? You kinky little slut you... ask us about him. You won't be disappointed. THAT we can guarantee.
Another top for you, but a bottom for us. Imagine... 9 inches......
with the background with the diamond, I think it should say, "what are your darkest desires?"Tell us you r fetish(es) How many kinks do you have?
You need a little R&R
pruuuuuuuuu Raven & Rouge